“You are what you eat” can seem like a scary prospect in today’s world of GMO Monsanto processed McCraziness, but it also offers a chance to liberate yourself with every bite or sip you take. Imbibing foods with a high vibration can heal your cells, improve your mood and literally “sing the body electric.” But where to begin? The King of Hearts says, “Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.” But I say, “Once you start you won’t ever want to stop!” Here a few tips to set you on your way:
1) Anything in its uncooked, minimally processed raw, sprouted and organic state maintains or amplifies its originally high life force.
2) Greens! (Because they grow UP towards the sun, and also because they alkalize your system, letting you move into a positively flowing space.)
3) Food and water infused with Reiki. Even if you only know Reiki Level 1, you can hold your hands above your food/water (or imagine doing so) in order to activate its enzymes and life force. A highly love-infused blessing will increase vibration, too.
4) Raw cacao, provided you treat it with reverence and love, and not just as “candy.” Consider raw cacao in the same category as tobacco or alcohol, both sacred substances, which can become addictive or vibration lowering if abused. Raw cacao in small, loving, deliberate doses can have the effect of opening and softening the heart, inviting bliss and increased awareness. If you don’t feel it, don’t worry. No one’s making you eat raw cacao! You will know if it resonates with you.
5) Spirulina and/or E3Live. These tiny, ancient organisms bring us closer to the original, watery love-vibe of Mother Earth.
6) Organic Goji Berries. A Tibetan wonder, perhaps the most studied “superfood,” goji berries visibly raise the vibration of people who regularly consume them. I can usually “pick out” the goji eaters or goji drinkers in a crowd.
And speaking of the King of Hearts, let’s not forget the tea! You can have a (medicinal) tea party any time of day or night with herbal wonders like pau d’arco, tulsi or licorice — all of which act as adaptogens and adrenal support. Less stress effect and better health=higher vibration. More please!